Sunday, August 2, 2009

CAKE PLATES AND CAKE STANDS, CUSTOMIZABLE TO ANY DESIGN YOU WISH




O.K.!!! I have my first cake plate done! This one will be on Paula Deen sometime in the future. I can make any design, shape, color, theme, portraits, names, and dates (and various sizes can also be made). I design them and cut and engrave them with my laser system quarter inch thick crystal clear acrylic. The base raises the plate approximately four inches above the table giving it a floating appearance, and can be further customized any way you wish also. The base fits together with the plate for extra stability. I then hand paint all the details and apply by hand the Swarovski Crystals. They glisten and sparkle as light or candle light plays in polished cut edges. They are perfect for weddings, house warming, baby, graduation, holiday, or any special event you may be throwing. They can be custom made to be used with cupcakes, and many other applications as well. Please contact me at alysia@getpersonalart.com if you have any questions.
This plate features a portrait of Paula Deen laser engraved and her favorite tag line. I will not sell one like this without her approval. We can come up with something unique just for you! If you are a store or are interested in carrying a line of these plates, please contact me at alysia@getpersonalart.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment