Saturday, March 21, 2009

About the jewelry, Out Of My Mind!

It all began a couple of years ago. I bought the laser for etching portraits and other pictures on granite tiles to be placed in monuments for family memorials. Well, it took a different route. One night I literally sat straight up in bed about three a.m. with a compelling thought of jewelry. For the following months I tried and tried again to get it right. Finally I got the the "recipe" just right. First the idea, to the design, and next laser engraving and laser cutting the jewelry out. Hand painting the items, and then hand forming them to fit any size. Applying the crystals was just the finishing touch. I also am including wire wrapping and beads incorporated into the pieces, I will be adding those in the near future. I can make earrings, pendants, key chains, and my newest; candle cuffs. I am constantly thinking of new designs (I have over 100 ideas now). I am figuring out the internet at this point, and can't wait to start listing new items! I have had many requests for rings and hope to have some listed soon. I also am planning ankle cuffs.

~Alysia




No comments:

Post a Comment